Amplicomms PowerTel M7000i Clamshell Loud Mobile Phone
Shop Safely and Securely HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
Manufactured by Amplicomms, a company dedicated to phone solutions for these with hearing impairment, the M7000i has been taking the market by storm since its launch. Amplicomms understood that hearing impaired users still want a great looking , high performance, modern and stylish phone without compromise so they built the M700i0.
At HearingDirect we supply phones "unlocked" so you can use your existing contract and phone number or start a new contract or just use Pay As You Go SIM cards – the choice is completely yours. We do not tie you into long contract periods or offer you services that you do not require. Your phone, your choice.
The M7000i is a feature-rich clam shell phone – check through the list below – and provides just what the majority of users require.
To summarise: "This superb clam shell phone offers an impressive 35dB amplification in a stylish design with the practical advantage of call ending by simply closing the phone. It has a large screen making dialling and texting easy. It also has an extra loud ringer and Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity."
- Twin stage amplification boosts volume up to 35 dB at less than 5 % distortion
- Wireless connection 3.0 to Bluetooth devices including computers, headsets, induction loops or in-car systems. Transfer of phonebook entries
- Talking Caller ID for up to 10 numbers (on or off)
- Talking Keypad
- Quad band Connectivity (works with any Sim Cards)
- Hearing aid compatibility
- Tone control (high/low frequency emphasis)
- Supplied with charging cradle, plus mains adapter (also supplied)
- 3 direct memories (M1, M2, M3)
- 8 speed dial keys (under 2…9)
- Phonebook with 500 entries for names and numbers
- Extra loud speakerphone
- Vibration alarm
- Emergency call button for up to 5 numbers
- Automatic keypad lock if the clamshell is closed
- LED Torch