Amplicomms PowerTel 90 Big Button Desk Phone
Shop Safely and Securely HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
The Amplicomms PowerTel phones are a range of specialised phones for users with impaired hearing and sight. Hearing Direct are proud to partner with them to bring highly amplified phones to the market; offering a substantial improvement in quality of life for people who are hard of hearing.
A great addition to our website; up to now, as soon as anything above 30dB amplification was available, the phone had to be plugged into the mains for power – not always convenient if the phone line itself wasn’t close to a plug socket. The Amplicomms PowerTel 90 has 40dB amplification and doesn’t need mains power – so easy to set up. As a comparison, most standard, non-amplified phones offer around 8-10dB amplification; so 40dB is sufficient to cover up to a severe hearing loss. There is an easy-to-use volume control for complete adjustability should there be another member of the household with no hearing loss.
There are a number of useful features including a dedicated SOS button and 3 other direct dial numbers.
If you like the look of this phone but need more direct dial numbers have a look at the PowerTel 92.
Fully compatible with BT phone lines.
- Bright visual LED ringer indicator for incoming calls
- 3 programmable Direct Dial One Touch memory buttons
- Dedicated SOS button
- 10 Indirect Two Touch Memories
- Premium Hearing Aid compatibility
- Tone Control
- Adjustable receiver volume including Boost Button for increased level up to 40 dB
- Adjustable ringer volume up to 90 dB
- Handsfree Speaker phone
- Redial function
- Mute button
- Big Button easy to use design
- Line Powered phone, no power supply needed
- PABX Compatible
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 208 x 200 x 126 mm
- Weight: approx. 650 g
- 1x Corded Phone Base
- 1x Handset
- 1x Curly cord for handset
- 1x Telephone line cord
- 1x Desk stand bracket
- 1x User Manual