You are currently on Freehearingtest UK
Mon - Fri 9am - 10pm
You have no items in your basket.
Need Some Help?
Click to talk to our lovely team
From the world's largest online hearing superstore
Cant find what you're looking for?
Speak to a member of our team today
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
This entry was posted on 10th May 2017 by Gary.
You can test your hearing with our free online hearing test. It is so simple, only takes a few minutes, and you will get your results instantly.
The hearing test can help catch a possible onset of hearing loss and your results will indicate if you should take further action to help prevent the loss of hearing.
Read on to see our top 5 reasons to why you should test your hearing.
We've created a free online hearing test so you can check for hearing loss in the comfort of your own home. There is no need to book an appointment, just simply find some headphones and follow the on-screen instructions. The test takes a few minutes and we will email you your results instantly which will indicate if you should take action to prevent a further loss of hearing.
1. Anyone can have hearing loss. You could have hearing loss and not even know it! Our hearing test can reveal if you have hearing loss and if you should take action to prevent further damage to your hearing.
A loss of hearing can emerge at any point in your life and can be caused by a number of issues such as noise, trauma or age. Some of the symptoms that are important to be aware of include:
2. If there is something wrong with your hearing, hearing aids have advanced so much that they too can improve your quality of life. Hearing aids are an effective way to manage hearing loss and we are one of the world's leading suppliers of hearing aids.
We have a selection of different types of digital hearing aids, including behind the ear and in the canal devices, as well as smaller, discreet, almost invisible hearing aids to ease the concern of wearing a digital hearing aid.
3. Early treatment of hearing loss can help prevent other medical conditions. For example, cardiovascular health and depression can be linked to hearing loss and identifying a hearing impairment sooner rather than later could prevent future medical conditions from existing.
Hearing loss can become worse over time and as we age, our hearing naturally diminishes. We also provide a range of items specifically designed for seniors, such as mobile phones for the elderly.
4. Hearing tests are often free and very straightforward, or at least our hearing check is! Our online hearing test is free, does not take up much of your time, and is ever so simple to complete. All you need is some headphones and a valid email address so we can ping your results over to you.
5. Healthy hearing can improve your quality of life and boost your mood. Better hearing can also see you be more social and more outgoing, and enjoy better quality conversations.
Don't forget to test your hearing. Our free online hearing test can help check your hearing to see if you should take action on preventing potential forms of hearing loss.
Hearing loss affects millions of people all over the world and it can occur at any point in a person's life which may lead to lasting effects. The main types of hearing loss are conductive and sensorineural, but it is also possible to suffer from mixed hearing loss, which is a combination of the two.
The most important thing that people should remember is that no one is immune to hearing loss, regardless of their age and way of life, and it is always good to keep a watchful eye out for potential symptoms. Although it is possible to suddenly lose your hearing, for example, due to trauma, hearing loss usually progresses slowly with time and at first, it may be hard to recognize and acknowledge the problem until it escalates excessively.
We are one of the world’s leading hearing aid specialists, stocking an expansive range of hearing aids, hearing aid batteries, and accessories. Your hearing health is important to us and we produce the best advice and offer the most prominent products available to satisfy your listening needs.
We also supply a wide and growing range of amplified phones, TV headphones, and extra loud alarm clocks to benefit the hearing impaired.
If you have any question on any of our products or hearing test, do get in touch and our expert team will do their best to assist you.
This entry was posted in Hearing Aids, Hearing Information, Opinion on 10th May 2017 by Gary.
← Previous Post
Next Post →
Get special offers, product launches and events.
©2019 - Freehearingtest - All Rights Reserved