CPR Call Blocker V5000
Shop Safely and Securely HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
The CPR Call Blocker V5000 stops unwanted phone calls from spammers, fraudulent, and nuisance callers. As a result of the rapid expansion of the telecommunications industry opportunities are opening up for scam artists and cold callers alike. Nuisance calls are on the rise, which is irritating at best, but for the more vulnerable - can be catastrophic.
The CPR Call Blocker V5000 is preprogrammed with over 5000 known nuisance numbers. You will gain instant calm as a result of the better-known overseas call centers and automated sales messages being blocked from the outset. It’s super easy to add to your list of blocked numbers – with a capacity to block a further 1500 numbers via the ‘Block Now’ red function key when you receive an unwanted call.
This top of the range model is simple to use, with just a few well-placed buttons to contend with. With a handy 3-inch display screen you can view the blocked number list, check which numbers have called and how many times. If you want to look at the last 20 logged calls, use the 'Call List Function', which stores all the necessary information.
- Pre-loaded with 5000 numbers deemed as known nuisance callers
- Block a further 1500 unwanted callers
- Block calls from private, withheld, unavailable area codes
- 3" caller display screen
- Large "block now" button
- Viewable call list & block list
- Block a number by entering #2 on any DECT handset connected to the telephone base
- Programmable functions: Add or remove number function, area code blocker, private blocking function, unknown blocking function, international blocking function, "0" type calls blocking function, VOIP blocking function, last calling number blocker
CPR Call Blocker is a leading, worldwide manufacturer of cost-effective call blocking solutions. With a 45-day money back guarantee you really can’t lose by giving the V5000 a go and getting rid of those unwanted calls for good.