Geemarc SBT600SS Alarm Clock
Shop Safely and Securely HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
Geemarc have been helping to rouse the hard of hearing (and hard-to-wake) for many years, and the SBT600SS adds some more modern features to their impressive amplified alarm clock portfolio.
Whilst not the loudest in their range, the 75dB max volume is still louder than most alarm clocks of a similar size. The addition of the shaker or vibration pad is a nice touch – this can be left under the pillow and also help to get someone up and about.
These days many people keep their smartphones or tablets by the bed, and you can keep them charged up through the USB outlet on the alarm clock.
The SBT600SS is small enough to be packed when travelling – but note that the use of mains supply is recommended – even though a 9V battery can be inserted. This is more for backup purposes.
- USB charging for smart phones and other electronics
- Extra Loud (75dB) alarm with adjustable tone and volume control
- From 1 to 30 minutes snooze
- 2 programmable alarms
- Duration of alarm: 1 to 59 minutes
- Easy-to-set function keys
- Large bright red display
- Five-level dimmer control
- 12 or 24 hour time format
- Alarm & Bed Shaker function test option available
- Supplied with an adaptor plug (included)
- Battery backup (9V PP3), will back up the time and alarm settings for up to one week (not included)
- Size : 13 x 7,5 x 7,5 cm
- Weight : 176 g
- Supplied with a shaker to put under pillow (Jack plug 5,5mm; Wire length: 2 metres )