- Sound Processing Channels
- Premium Directional Detection
- Acuity Speech Optimization
- Acuity Binaural Imaging
- WhistleFree Feedback Cancellation System
A Mid-Range Hearing Aid from Starkey
In the spring of 2016, the American manufacturer Starkey introduced their latest range of wireless hearing aids. The Muse i1600 represents the third tier in a series of five. Using Starkey’s new Synergy platform alongside the Acuity Operating System, the Muse hearing aids are the first to incorporate quad core twin compressor technology. As a result, clarity of speech is greatly improved and high definition ear-to-ear communication provides a more natural, comfortable listening experience.
Our price includes:
✔ A comprehensive hearing test and examination by a registered hearing aid dispenser
✔ The fitting and programming of your hearing aid(s)
✔ Fine tuning and after care for the life of your hearing aid(s)
✔ A Manufacturers Warranty
✔ 60 day full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied
✔ VAT inclusive
What does the Muse i1600 offer?
For a mid-range hearing aid, the Muse i1600 provides some important technical innovations that could make a real difference to your daily life. The Starkey Muse provides the same list of features throughout the series, it’s just they become less sophisticated in their capability as they move down the tier structure from the premium model. Designed for those with a mild to moderate hearing loss, if you live a moderately quiet existence, where you don’t often find yourself in crowds or spend hours in the car, then the Muse i6000 could be for you.
- 16 Sound Processing Channels - means your hearing aid can be programmed to match your personal hearing requirements.
- Acuity Binaural Imaging - provides ear-to-ear communication and high definition speech sound, making conversation easier to understand.
- Acuity Speech Optimization - enhances speech making it clearer and more audible.
- Premium Directional Detection - works out where speech is coming from and then enhances it, so you can hear even if the person talking is standing behind you.
- Acuity Lifescape Analyzer and Acuity Voice - reduces background noise whilst identifying and enhancing speech sounds.
- WhistleFree Feedback Cancellation System - stops unwanted feedback such as whistling from reaching you.
- Music Enhancement Feature - softens high frequency musical sounds so you can enjoy listening to your favourite track.
- Ear-to-Ear Technology - enables wind and machine noise reduction to take place, which results in enhanced speech audibility.
- Ear-to-Ear Phone Streaming - allows your phone call to be streamed to both ears, making conversation easier.
- Multiflex Tinnitus Relief - helps to disguise the symptoms of tinnitus.
- Starkey CROS System - enables sound from your non-functional ear, via a microphone to be transmitted to your hearing ear. The BiCROS system then amplifies the sound so you can hear it with ease. Please note that only selected models are CROS/BiCROS compatible.
- Speech Shift - reduces high frequency speech sounds to a lower, more appropriate level in order to enhance sound quality and audibility.
- Surface Nanoshield - is a water resistant coating that helps to increase durability and the life span of the hearing aid by repelling wax and moisture.
- Wireless Accessories - fully compatible with the Muse i1600 include the Surflink Microphone, Surflink Remote, Surflink Media 2 and the Surflink Mobile 2.
All styles offer Multiflex Tinnitus Technology, are compatible with Surflink Accessories and are available in a variety of colours.
- Completely in Canal (CIC)
- In The Canal (ITC)
- Half Shell (HS)
- In The Ear (ITE)
- Micro Receiver In Canal 312t (RIC) – with CROS/BiCROS compatibility
- Micro RIC 312t Absolute Power (AP) – with CROS/BiCROS compatibility
- Behind The Ear 312 (BTE) – with CROS/BiCROS compatibility.
To summarise: The Muse i1600 is an impressive mid-range hearing aid with plenty of technical features that help to reduce noise and enhance speech for a clearer, more rewarding listening experience. If you would rather learn more about the Premium model within the range, you could look at the Muse i2400 or the Muse i2000 for the advanced version. For more basic models, why not consider the Muse i1200 or the Muse i1000?