- 20 Sound Processing Channels
- Premium Directional Detection
- Acuity Speech Optimization
- Acuity Binaural Imaging
- WhistleFree Feedback Cancellation System
An Advanced, ‘Made For Life’ Hearing Aid from Starkey
Launched in Spring 2016, the Muse i2000 ranks second within a five-tier range of wireless hearing aids from Starkey. It’s loaded with the very latest technology, including the new Synergy platform and the Acuity Operating System. As such, the Muse is the first range of hearing aids to offer quad core twin compressor technology that enhances speech audibility, provides high definition ear-to-ear communication and promises to enrich your listening experience.
Our price includes:
✔ A comprehensive hearing test and examination by a registered hearing aid dispenser
✔ The fitting and programming of your hearing aid(s)
✔ Fine tuning and after care for the life of your hearing aid(s)
✔ A Manufacturers Warranty
✔ 60 day full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied
✔ VAT inclusive
How does the Muse i2000 compare?
Being the second most advanced model within a range of five, the Muse i2000 provides an impressive technical capability. The Starkey Muse series offer the same features throughout, although the level of technical sophistication reduces with each tier. The i2000 is designed for those with a mild to moderate hearing loss who lead a relatively active lifestyle. If you sometimes find yourself in a noisy listening environment, and have an appreciation of music, then this hearing aid may be for you. Although noise control, clarity of sound and music enhancement is not as great as the premium Muse i2400 model, it never the less remains sufficient for many people to go about daily life with confidence.
- 20 Sound Processing Channels - allows plenty of opportunity to program your hearing aid to fit with your specific needs and lifestyle.
- Acuity Binaural Imaging - provides ultra high definition sound and ear-to-ear communication for clearer, more audible speech.
- Acuity Speech Optimization - makes speech sounds easier, clearer and more comfortable to listen to.
- Premium Directional Detection - locates speech sound and enhances it, even in the more difficult listening environments, enabling you to hear what’s being said even if it’s not in front of you.
- Acuity Lifescape Analyzer and Acuity Voice - identifies speech sounds and enhances them while reducing background noise. This helps to increase audibility and sound quality regardless of the environment.
- WhistleFree Feedback Cancellation System - blocks unwanted feedback, making listening more comfortable.
- Music Enhancement Feature - softens musical sounds to make them more audible, for a clearer, more natural listening experience.
- Ear-to-Ear Technology - enhances speech audibility whilst reducing distracting sounds such as wind and machine noise.
- Ear-to–Ear Phone Streaming - allows the caller’s voice to be sent to both hearing aids, making it far easier to hold a conversation.
- Multiflex Tinnitus Relief - can be personalised specifically to your needs in order to alleviate the symptoms of tinnitus.
- Starkey CROS System - wirelessly transmits sound from the non-functional ear to the better hearing ear via a strategically placed microphone. The BiCROS system then amplifies the sound for the better hearing ear. This feature is only available on a select number of styles.
- Speech Shift - reduces high frequency speech sounds to a lower, more manageable level. This enhances both the quality and clarity of the sound.
- Surface Nanoshield - is a water resistant coating designed to repel moisture, dust and earwax. It increases the durability and life span of the hearing aid.
- Muse Compatible Accessories - are handy for streaming music or talking to friends. They include the Surflink Microphone, Surflink Remote, Surflink Media 2 and Surflink Mobile 2.
- Completely in Canal (CIC)
- In The Canal (ITC)
- Half Shell (HS)
- In The Ear (ITE)
- Micro Receiver In Canal 312t (RIC) – with CROS/BiCROS compatibility
- Micro RIC 312t Absolute Power (AP) – with CROS/BiCROS compatibility
- Behind The Ear 312 (BTE) – with CROS/BiCROS compatibility.
To summarise: As the second tier model within the series, the Muse i2000 is an advanced hearing solution for those seeking some exciting, new technological features. It’s available in a variety of styles and colours to fit with your lifestyle. If you like the idea of the Muse Series but are more interested in the premium version you may wish to look at the Muse i2400. If restricted by budget you could consider the Muse i1600.