- 24 Sound Processing Channels
- Premium Directional Detection
- Acuity Speech Optimization
- Acuity Binaural Imaging
- WhistleFree Feedback Cancellation System
A ‘Made for Life’ Premium Wireless Hearing Solution
The Muse i2400 is the most technically sophisticated model within the latest wireless range of hearing aids from the American based manufacturer, Starkey. Developed using the new Synergy platform and Acuity Operating System, the Muse i2400 provides excellent clarity of sound and high definition ear-to-ear communication; it also optimises the listening environment, to ensure maximum comfort.
Our price includes:
✔ A comprehensive hearing test and examination by a registered hearing aid dispenser
✔ The fitting and programming of your hearing aid(s)
✔ Fine tuning and after care for the life of your hearing aid(s)
✔ A Manufacturers Warranty
✔ 60 day full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied
✔ VAT inclusive
What makes the Muse i2400 stand out?
When it comes to a natural, ear-to-ear sound, the Muse i2400 delivers. Due to a range of impressive technical features, high definition sound, speech audibility and an effective noise reduction management system, it makes for easy, enjoyable listening. Ideal for those with a mild to moderate hearing loss, the Muse i2400 is worth considering if you live an active lifestyle, where a noisy environment or the love of music is part of daily life.
- 24 Sound Processing Channels - ensures your hearing aids can be altered to fit with your specific hearing needs.
- Acuity Binaural Imaging - increases comfort and provides a more natural, ear-to-ear sound with ultra high-definition audio to make speech sounds clearer.
- Acuity Speech Optimization - increases the audibility and clarity of speech and provides a more comfortable listening experience.
- Premium Directional Detection - enables the hearing aid to identify where speech is coming from. It then enhances the audibility of speech, even in the most difficult listening environments so you can hear and take part in a conversation that is happening around you.
- Acuity Voice and Acuity Lifescape Analyzer - adapts to the listening environment and ensures the very best audibility when it comes to speech sounds. Using dynamic voice identification and noise control, the sound quality is enhanced, making listening easier, even in the noisiest of places.
- WhistleFree Feedback Cancellation System - blocks unwanted feedback such as whistling before you get to hear it.
- Music Enhancement / Optimization - provides a clearer more natural, ear-to-ear sound by making the softer music sounds more audible. This feature is particularly useful for musicians and lovers of music.
- Ear-to-Ear Technology - includes excellent wind noise management and machine noise adaptation. In other words, your hearing aids will reduce confusing wind or machine noise in favour of enhancing speech audibility.
- Ear-to-Ear Phone Streaming - can make a phone conversation so much easier by steaming the caller’s voice to both ears.
- Multiflex Tinnitus Relief - enables your hearing aids to be personalised to your particular needs, so you can stay comfortable and in control of your symptoms.
- Starkey CROS and BiCROS System - is available with certain styles only. The CROS system allows sound to be transmitted wirelessly from a non-functional ear, via a microphone that then routes it to the better hearing ear. The BiCROS solution can then be modified to amplify the sound in the better hearing ear.
- Speech Shift - identifies difficult to capture high frequency speech sounds and reproduces them at a lower, more manageable frequency. Sound quality is maintained and speech clarity enhanced.
- Surface Nanoshield - is a specialist coating that repels moisture and wax so as to increase the durability and life span of the hearing aid.
- Wireless streaming capabilities with accessories - that are fully compatible with Muse hearing aids include the Surflink Microphone, Surflink Remote, Surflink Media 2 and Surflink Mobile 2. This means you can listen uninterrupted to your favourite music, media and TV.
All styles offer Multiflex Tinnitus Technology, are compatible with Surflink Accessories and are available in a variety of colours.
- Completely in Canal (CIC)
- In The Canal (ITC)
- Half Shell (HS)
- In The Ear (ITE)
- Micro Receiver In Canal 312t (RIC) – with CROS/BiCROS compatibility
- Micro RIC 312t Absolute Power (AP) – with CROS/BiCROS compatibility
- Behind The Ear 312 (BTE) – with CROS/BiCROS compatibility.
To summarise: The Muse i2400 is the premium hearing aid within the Muse range, packed full of impressive technology that enables you to access an exceptional, high-quality audio experience. If you like the sound of the Muse series, but seek a less sophisticated model, you may wish to consider the Muse i2000 or the Muse i1600. For the most basic models within the range, try either the Muse i1200 or the Muse i1000.