HD 230 Digital Hearing Aid
Shop Safely and Securely HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
The HD230 Hearing Aid – the perfect compromise
Standby as we introduce you to our new mid-range, programmable, in-the-ear hearing aid – the HD230. Although externally it takes after the HD151, being compact in size and incredibly comfortable to wear, the technology hidden within the casing is far more advanced. The HD230 is fully programmable, adjustable and comes with push button volume control that is simple to operate. Designed specifically for those with a mild to moderate hearing loss, one size fits all, so there’s no need to visit an audiologist.
Why choose the HD230 from HearingDirect?
- Save money - with our exceptional prices. Being an on-line business, we don’t have the overheads of many high street stores.
- Fast and efficient delivery service - place your order over the phone or via the Internet today and we can deliver your hearing aid as early as tomorrow.
- Complementary access to qualified audiologists - so you can discuss your hearing requirements or fitting related issues with a professional.
- Almost invisible when worn - this tiny in-the-ear (ITE) device is both discreet and comfortable to wear. For more options – why not browse our collection of invisible hearing aids.
- One size fits all - the HD230 is supplied with six silicone tips of various sizes to ensure a snug fit, without the need for costly ear impressions.
- The HD230 is programmable by HearingDirect - although pre-programmed to suit those with a high-frequency requirement normally linked to age-related hearing loss, this device can be personalised to fit with your specific hearing needs. Simply send your latest audiogram to [email protected] before you order and we will reset the device or fine-tune it at any time, at no extra cost to you.
- 30-day, no quibble, money back guarantee - if you’re not satisfied with your hearing aid, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.
Why consider the HD230?
At HearingDirect, we constantly strive to offer our customers a wide range of hearing solutions to suit all budgets. What all our products have in common is innovative design, high quality build and exceptional pricing. The HD230 is a mid-range option that has retained the same physical design as our popular HD151, but is loaded with more technical capability. Although not as advanced as the HD250 it is flexible and easy to use, being both programmable and adjustable, with the added benefit of volume control.
How to achieve the perfect fit
The HD230 is incredibly flexible and designed to be a ‘one size fits all’ device. As such, there is no need to visit an audiologist; you can fit it yourself at home. Simply place the hearing aid directly into your ear. If it feels uncomfortable or you can hear a whistling sound, then it will be an indication that you need to try one of the six silicon-fitting tips. There are open and closed tips to choose from and a range of sizes from small, medium and large. Try each in turn by placing them firmly over the end of the HD230, before inserting back into your ear. Repeat the process until you find one that suits you.
- In-the-ear digital hearing aid (ITE)
- 6 sound processing channels
- Suitable for mild to moderate hearing loss
- Programmable by HearingDirect at no extra cost
- Push button volume control with up to three volume levels
- Digital feedback management reduces unwanted whistling sounds
- Wax barrier protects against moisture and dirt
- Six differently sized silicone-fitting tips to ensure the perfect fit
- 12 months full manufacturers warranty
- Low battery warning indicator
- Operates with a size 10 battery
- Colour - beige
The new HD230 is our most affordable, programmable, adjustable hearing aid in our range. Ideal for those with a mild to moderate hearing loss, this tiny device can be fitted from the comfort of your own home, without the need of an audiologist. With a 30-day money back guarantee, you really don’t have anything to lose. For a guide as to how to fit and care for the HD230, you can watch our online video.
If you like the idea of an in-the-ear hearing aid but would prefer a more complex technical specification, you could consider the HD 250 or the HD 390. For our budget option, have a look at the HD 151.
Alternatively, if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our helpline to speak to a member of our team.