HD 420 Digital Hearing Aid
Shop Safely and Securely HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
The HD 420 – a fully automatic, behind-the-ear digital hearing aid
The HD 420 Hearing Aid is loaded with the latest digital technology, designed to provide excellent sound quality, comfort and discretion to the wearer. Being automatic, it’s exceptionally simple to use, despite the complex nature of the technology. The volume control has been kept on a manual basis, leaving you firmly in the driving seat when it comes to controlling the hearing aid's sound levels.
What makes the HD 420 so special?
The HD 420 Hearing Aid offers every feature you could possibly need to make your hearing as clear and natural as possible. Say goodbye to those days when you entered a crowded room and failed to understand what was being said in front of you. With speech enhancement technology and dual adaptive microphones, you can focus on a conversation while the premier noise reduction feature melts away unwanted background sound. With Hydro-guard, the device is water and dirt resistant, extending the life of the device and making it easier to clean. Being automatic, there is no need to make fiddly adjustments. It’ll all happen seamlessly, which is perfect if you like to keep things simple.
- Behind-the-ear digital hearing aid
- Hydro-guard – means it is water and dirt resistant
- Contemporary, sleek design
- Manual volume control
- Adaptive noise reduction – to dampen down confusing background noise
- Multi-memory – to easily customise your device to fit your listening needs
- Dual directional microphones – to help you focus on speech
- Feedback reduction shield – helps to filter unwanted whistling
- Tele-coil compatible
- Dynamic speech enhancement – making speech clearer
- Operates using a 312 battery - more power for longer
- Low battery warning indicator
- 8 sound processing channels
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 12 months manufacturers warranty
Why select the HD 420 from HearingDirect?
- A chance to make a saving - given our competitive pricing. As we’re an online company, we have significantly fewer overheads than those on the high street. It means any savings we make can be passed on to our customers.
- A speedy delivery service - means you can order your hearing aid today either via our Customer Care Help Line or the Internet and we will endeavour to get the device delivered to you as early as tomorrow.
- Free professional advice - is available when buying one of our hearing aids. We have a team of qualified hearing aid audiologists on standby to answer any questions you may have concerning hearing requirements, performance related issues or fitting enquiries. All you have to do is ask.
- Hearing aids are pre-programmed - to assume a high-frequency requirement most commonly linked to age-related hearing loss. They can, however, be altered to meet your specific needs. All you need to do is send us your most recent audiogram to [email protected] and we will reset it accordingly.
- A 30-day money back guarantee - means you can return the product and receive a full refund if you’re not completely satisfied with the purchase.
When it comes to first-rate hearing aids, it doesn’t get much better than the HD 420 hearing device. It’s such a great all rounder. A sleek, contemporary design makes it inconspicuous and comfortable to wear. Jammed full of groundbreaking hearing technology, the sound it produces is excellent and can make a real difference to your everyday life. It’s simple to operate and above all, comes at an exceptional price.
This neat behind-the-ear hearing aid comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and a twelve-month manufacturers warranty. Why not try it out for yourself?
For more information on how to care for your hearing aid, you can watch our online video.