HD 430 RIC Digital Hearing Aid
Shop Safely and Securely HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
The HD 430 RIC – our smallest ever behind-the-ear hearing aid!
The HD 430 Hearing Aid is a slimline, unobtrusive yet comfortable behind-the-ear hearing aid. The HD 430 RIC is not only an exceptionally small receiver-in-canal style device but is also packed full of the latest hearing technology. There is no shortage of clever features designed to enhance your listening experience. Almost invisible when worn, the HD 430 RIC allows you to get on with your daily life by providing a quality sound you can rely on.
What’s so special about the HD 430 RIC?
Did we mention it’s a tiny hearing aid? So small, you’ll forget you’re wearing it! Worn behind the ear with the receiver nestled snugly within the ear canal, it’s almost invisible and incredibly discreet. Suitable for those with a mild to moderate hearing loss, the HD 430 RIC is crammed full of exciting features, yet remains simple to operate and is available at an affordable price.
Highlights of this hearing aid include the hydro-guard, a water resistant coating that acts as a barrier against moisture and dirt. This, in turn, can help to increase the lifespan of the device. You can focus on a conversation within a crowded restaurant, thanks to directional twin microphone and speech enhancement technology. Distracting background noise is filtered out, leaving you with a purer more natural sound. With multiple memory settings and 16 sound processing channels, your device can be programmed to adapt to a number of your favourite listening environments and can operate according to your individual hearing requirements. It also has a telecoil facility, perfect for keeping you connected.
It operates using a 312 battery, providing you with a battery life that is impressive for the size of the hearing aid.
- Receiver-in-canal digital hearing aid
- Hydro-guard – acts as a barrier to both moisture and dirt
- Discreet and compact
- Feedback Shield – aims to eradicate unwanted whistling
- Tele-coil compatible
- Adaptive speech enhancement – making it easier to follow a conversation
- Dual directional microphones – helps to distinguish between speech and background noise by using a trademarked tracking technology
- Environmental classification noise reduction – means the hearing aid intuitively adapts according to speech versus noise ratio in your immediate vicinity
- Powered by a 312 battery
- Low battery warning indicator
- 16 sound processing channels
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 12 months manufacturer's warranty
- Multi-memory options – designed to fit with different listening environments
Why consider purchasing the HD 430 RIC from HearingDirect?
- We aim to save you money - with our competitive pricing on quality hearing aids. Being an online company, our overheads are significantly lower than those on the high street, so we can afford to pass those savings on to you. Simple.
- A fast and efficient delivery service - if you live in the UK and order online or via our dedicated phone service today, your purchase could arrive as early as tomorrow.
- Free advice from a qualified hearing aid audiologist is available when purchasing one of our hearing aids. They are there to answer any questions relating to your specific hearing needs including performance or fitting issues.
- Pre-programmed hearing aids are initially set up assuming a high-frequency requirement most commonly attributed to age-related hearing loss. We can, however, personalise the device to reflect your specific hearing requirements if you send us your most recent audiogram to our email address [email protected]
- We offer a 30-day money back guarantee so if you’re not satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days and you can receive a full refund.
The HD 430 RIC is a top quality receiver-in-canal hearing aid bursting with the latest technological advancements. It’s small, sleek, design means you can wear it with confidence and enjoy listening to the world around you. Given the impressive specification of this hearing aid, it really does represent outstanding value for money.
With a 30-day money back guarantee and a twelve-month warranty, you really don’t have anything to lose. See for yourself why we’re so excited! If you’d like to learn more about how to care for your hearing aid, you can watch our online video for our top tips.